I Tried Mindfulness Meditation and

 Something strange took place! ...

Let me tell a story about mindfulness meditation…

in little detail, to drive you from excited to a mindfulness state!

And you will get an answer how does mindful meditation work?

What is mindfulness meditation? and how can we reach it?

 

Mindful meditation

 

Before, entering the story lets understand mindfulness meditation in brief,

 What does mindfulness refer to?

Mindfulness is defined as the one of the best human traits to be aware and enlightened, and be fully aware of what we are doing and what’s happening around without being suppressing draped in the reactions.

 

 

What is meditation ?

 Meditation is not just about being fixed in a position for long time s, but it is the process to explore , the infinity through the third eye and imagination and  enlightenment . Here your head doesn’t had to be hollow but full of positivity and special sensations  , happening all over around ,and our mind needs to be judgement free  !

 

What is mindfulness meditation ?

 

Doing the practice of meditation in right way is called mindfulness meditation . your meditation, no matter how long or short it may be it must be productive and pleasant .

 

 

Here is a Zen story about mindfulness

It would be easy for u to understand mindfulness if u understood this story

 

Tittle -What's Your Wish?

Although this is not the story I was going to tell you will find it later as you read...

Five children were playing this Wishing Game. The first one was asked, “If you had a wish what would you want”? and the child said, “If I had a wish I would  ask for an ice cream.”  

The second child who was a little bit older said, “If I had a wish I’d  ask for an ice cream factory.” The first child thought that was really clever because if you had an ice cream factory you could get an ice cream whenever you wanted one. Not just one ice cream but hundreds of ice creams.

The third child was asked, “What’s your wish” and he said, “I’d like a billion dollars. Because with a billion dollars I can buy an ice cream factory, a cake factory, a fish and chip shop or whatever else I want, and I could do a lot more”. The first two kids thought, ‘Wow! Aren’t we stupid? Why didn’t we have think of that?’ They thought that this young fellow who wished for a billion dollars was a genius.

But the next child when asked what he wished did even better than wanting a billion dollars, he said, “I wish I had three wishes, so that I could wish for an ice cream factory with my first wish, a billion dollars with my second wish, and with my third wish I could wish for another three wishes.”

They thought, ‘Wow! You can’t do better than that.’ Can you think of a wish that is even better than that – to have three wishes and the third wish is that you can wish for another three wishes?

But the last child did surpass that, he was the Buddha to be, and said, “I wish I had no wishes.”

Isn’t that interesting? 

‘’Imagine what it would be like if you had no more wishes, completely happy with whatever comes along, completely happy with this present moment. You don’t wish for it to be anything else.’’


Meditation and the brain, Science

behind mindfulness meditation !

Mindfulness meditation is one of the most trending topic available nowadays , it can be only cultivated via  practicing and focus ,believe me it changes lives . In other words it could give you new life .

Mindfulness meditation is a miracle which is proven by many researches . it has a very positive effect in our brain and it regenerates cells of our brain .

 

Research shows that after practicing mindfulness meditation the grey matter in the brain amygdala – a region known for its role in stress – can become smaller. Mindfulness and creativity. The pre-frontal cortex is the  part of  the brain responsible for  actions  like planning, problem solving, and controlling your emotions.

 

Mindfulness meditation  can  help in relieving  stress reduce chronic pain, , improve sleep, treating heart disease, mindful meditation lowers blood pressure, , and alleviate gastrointestinal difficulties. Mindful meditation  improves our overall mental health.

 

 

 The story on Mindful Meditation – personal experience

 

28th April20 21

 So,  from beginning I used to yell and shout or cry  in every thing when ever I felt bad or uncomfortable . Actually when in a bad condition / behaviour done to me I had two options weather to cry or weather get angry , but little me and my good innocence! I always preferred to cry rather to make others cry , that was quiet profitable for others but worse for me I have  awful memories from when I was  12 or 13 and onwards of feeling terribly frightened and anxious of …….  I was easily  tortured by other rascals(school mates coaching mates) those will go to hell for sure, I would easily forgive them and they would repeat that and I would regret  latter.

    Life was very similar to hell .Of course I had some kind of therapy when I was a child; also later when I was a student  . It reduced the level of anxiety  from which  I suffered from beginning.

 Mindfulness Meditation has helped me become stable , ideal , calm, smart in handling situations more aware of my stress pattern .

Still, anxiety had been a constant and unpleasant companion of my life for almost  4  decades until I was introduced to the practice of mindfulness in 2021 (when I was 16).

Thanks to mindfulness meditation practice I understand myself better  . And my life is worthy !

I had been practicing it science a year every day at least 30 minutes a day , and the change had been drastically well.  Thus I recommend it to you for living a good life. Some apps are also available for it to led you a perfect guidance.

I would say the greatest gift Mindfulness meditation has given me is self-compassion. By ‘meeting myself at my own front door’ and becoming my greatest friend, I’ve found that life feels a lot easier than it used to. I’m a lot kinder to myself, choosing kinder thoughts and behaving in a way that makes me feel good. I don’t have to battle with my over-active mind or ambitions anymore. I can accept myself as I am, exactly as I am – in this moment.

 

THANK YOU FOR VISITING THIS PAGE 

Beloved Author......






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What actually is depression and types , causes symptoms treatments ?

Laws Of Learning

Take a glance at the spirit of Olympics 2021 !